Search squid archive

[squid-users] Internal DNS

Hi all.

  Using 2.5-STABLE6, I have problems using internal DNS.  I searched
around and saw several others with a similar problem but no solution.
I've switched to external DNS and it seems to be working fine.  The
problem is every so often a dns failure will happen while going to a
page, and if you refresh the page it works fine.  Restarting squid
nightly with Fedora FC1 seemed to make it go away, but with Fedora FC3
the problem was a lot more pronounced.

  Is this a known issue?  Thanks.

-David