Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Which method for sibling peers?

Pawlowski Julian wrote:

Askar wrote:

http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg27484.html

Ah, okay! That example is nearly the same as mine. I would use HTCP if someone would say it is good enough to be used with Squid. But I think I will take the classic ICP to be sure everything works.

Maybe some day when Squid 3 stable has been released, I guess about a
change... :-)

Regards Julian

you bet :)

cache_peer some_cache_net   sibling 3128 3130 proxy-only

regards