Search squid archive

Re: AW: [squid-users] Compiling Squidn problems with bootstrap.sh

Werner.Rost@xxxxxx wrote on 04/04/2005 11:35:38 AM:

> We are running squidguard. It works fine.
> But be aware: I guess developping of squidguard is freezed.

That's why I first was preferring Dansguardian, which seems to be very
similar to Squidguard.
I just would like to have more flexibility for managing exceptions with
DG.

How much users do you have behind your proxy ? Which version are you using
? Do you also use an antivirus ?