Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] Ntlm auth

Samba is working good, in fact, I´m login to my linux using my ads account

myadsuser@nbsf000si10:~$ smbclient -L \\w2kmachine
Password:
Domain=[MYDOMAIN] OS=[Windows 5.0] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        IPC$            IPC       Remote IPC
        mspclnt         Disk
        ADMIN$          Disk      Remote Admin
        C$              Disk      Default share
Domain=[MYDOMAIN] OS=[Windows 5.0] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Server               Comment
        ---------            -------

        Workgroup            Master
        ---------            -------

If I use kerberos.....

nbsf000si10:~# kinit myuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Password for myuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

nbsf000si10:~#klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: myuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

04/01/05 15:09:06  04/02/05 01:08:48  krbtgt/DOMAIN.COM.AR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        renew until 04/02/05 01:09:06

If I want to view a shared resource in a w machine...

nbsf000si10:~# smbclient -L \\w2kmachine -k
OS=[Windows 5.0] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        IPC$            IPC       Remote IPC
        mspclnt         Disk
        ADMIN$          Disk      Remote Admin
        C$              Disk      Default share
OS=[Windows 5.0] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Server               Comment

        Workgroup            Master

So I think my samba is working fine, I´m not sure is the error is there, but
I try to compile samba with the parameters of your link, and test again

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your help

Regards, Mauricio