Search squid archive

[squid-users] Redirect hosts with squid

Hi, everybody, I need your help

  I work with iptables and squid in my firewall; with iptables i
redirect my server that works good when users the internet visit my
domain. The problem is the users my own LAN does not view my domain, but
they can use internet.

In the squid can I redirect for user the my lan can view my's pages as
the internet users?? Is this possible... How can I do this...