Search squid archive

Re: Re: [squid-users] How to obtain auth mask by ie if the domain user haven't correct rights?

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 eupec@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

a security hole (imagine someone with a keylogger running..."hey, can you please type your username/password in this login mask? I assure, I will not watch what you're typing...")

Note: If they can run a key logger then can just as well fake the whole login box on the screen making this point somewhat moot.

Regards
Henrik