Search squid archive

[squid-users] Delay pools question

Hello,

I mirror a site which is killing my bandwidth.  I am on a 1.5MB/384KB DSL
line.  Rather than giving up the mirror, I would like to slow down the
downloads off my website.  I have installed squid on a Fedora Core 2 system.
I have setup delay pools as follows:

acl magic_words url_regex -i mondo
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 1
delay_parameters 1 64000/16000
delay_access 1 allow magic_words

It works for internal traffic but will this slow downloads from the
internet?  If not, how can I throttle downloads from the internet using
squid?

TIA