Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Problem with squid / Plumtree Portal

Wow, nice!  I never thought to even try and configure
more than 32 assuming it would just break...

Yes, I'm afraid we have way too many nternal domains
to get away with that - at last count just in the US
we're at around a dozen (the perils of absorbing other
companies).

Thanks for the responses and I'll let you know how we
make out

Fred