Search squid archive

[squid-users] high cpu load

hi list

Can someone tell me what are the causes of high CPU load , one of our squid cache server observing 99% cpu load during *peak* hours, its sucks coz req/sec not more then 80.
However we have two other caches server on the same network "switch" and they are working just fine i-e cpu load = normal.

squid v. Latest stable
kernel 2.6.11.5

ram : 2GB
swap : not used

Note: I know im kinda repeating things *posts* but ....im helpless

Regards