Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] Probleme squid-2.5.STABLE6 with IE ? => FTP Proxy ?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Elsen Marc wrote:

- On IE in advanced Internet options disable :

* Enable folder view for ftp sites.

On a related sidenote Microsoft apparently considers it a feature that MSIE ignores your proxy settings for FTP if this option is selected. How they reach this conclusion I am not sure (the opposite would be more natural to most people I think, to automatically disable folder view if configured to use a proxy)

Regards
Henrik