Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid req/min

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
Hi Matus,

Thanks for your reply and I will try to let you know after making changes as you suggested, atm kinda busy with other stuff

Thanks and regards

On 18.03 20:10, Askar wrote:

cache_dir diskd /cache1/cache 25000 32 256
cache_dir diskd /cache2/cache 16000 32 256
cache_dir diskd /cache3/cache 16000 32 256

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

eh, three cache_dir's on two disks? a bit useless and ineffective
you only should use one cache_dir per disk.