Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid requests limitations

> For caching Internet proxies the maximum is anywhere between 50 - 250
> depending on your configuration and server.

In the Squid book, for COSS throughput, rates of 330 reqs/sec are given.
This was one of the reasons I chose for the proxy I manage to use COSS.
Maximum rate I've seen in the time this proxy was functional (sadly, it
was dismantled 2 days ago) was 270.

Joost