Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Squid & Webalizer

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Cédric Petter wrote:

I have installed on my web server the soft WebAlizer and when i look on
the stats, I can see the IP of my proxy server and not the IP of the
visitor!!

Could you tell me the option that permit to modify this ?

You need to teach the web server to look int the X-Forwarded-For header added by Squid.

Some links for Apache:

     http://www.cotds.org/mod_extract_forwarded2/
     http://web.warhound.org/mod_extract_forwarded/mod_extract_forwarded.html

or just make a custom log format extracting the header.

regards
Henrik