Search squid archive

[squid-users] squid_ldap_group user authorization

Hi guys,

How can I authorize specific users using squid_ldap_group ?

I'd  make tests and notice that in prompt, squid_ldap_auth asks for a login and a GROUP, not a login name and a PASSWORD.

What helper should I use to authorize users by the pair login password and verify if a certain user belongs to a certain group ?

thanks !