Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Syslog patch for 2.5STABLE9

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Jon Nelson wrote:

You wrote that you had modified the customlog patch to support logging via syslog.

Yes..

I looked but could not find any version of the patch with syslog support. Did I miss something?

Well, it is in the custom log patch, found from devel.squid-cache.org

I see now that I mistyped the date in the progress log (haven't learnt to type 2005 yet..), other than that everything seems to be there like expected.

Regards
Henrik