Search squid archive

[squid-users] User management

I've looked around documentation and just can't seem to find what I need.

I need to be able to make a group of users and deny everyone else access to the internet. I need speific user controls. Like user A,B,C need to be able to access the internet fully, but user D needs access to google.com only, and user E needs access to yahoo.com only. Anyone have any ideas?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com