Search squid archive

[squid-users] squid stop responding

Dear All,
im having this problem with my squid, i have setup squid and its
working fine, anyway, in certain times, when its our rush hour, and when the
hits increased on my squid box it stops responding!!
can you please let me know whats wrong?

i have a powerfull server for squid, 1 Giga RAM, 3.00Ghz Processor
100Giga hard drive, i mean the server specs are alright.

thnx in advanced.
Alex