Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] Cache

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Oscar Madrigal wrote:

I am cheking the logs. About the IE message it is:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.

Have you disabled the "Show friendly HTTP error messages" option as I requested earlier?

Regards
Henrik