Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Can't log in to redirected server

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Paul Dorman wrote:

So Squid is denying POST attempts. I've tried all sorts of things but
always have the same result.

I don't see any obvious reasons from your description.

What am I missing here? I can't see anything about this mentioned in
FAQs or on Google, but I'm sure it's something really simple I've
missed.

The Squid FAQ on how to debug access controls may help...

Regards
Henrik