Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] HTTPD Accelerator for OWA 2003

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Hmm.. this looks very familiar with another error seen recently due to broken web servers..

try the following

header_access Accept-Encodig deny all

There is a little typo in your directive :=) it's "Accept-Encoding". I tried adding this and now everything works like a charm. Thank you very much for this Henrik !

If this helps please document in detail what web software (including any
IIS filters etc) installed on the OWA web server.

I'm not the OWA/IIS admin, so i asked the right person for these infos, i'll write you back as soon as i receive his answer.

Regards Henrik

Thanks again.

Momo

HopHopHop !