Search squid archive

[squid-users] browser access internet fail, but from terminal NSlookup ok

Dear all,

I have a squid proxy that is supposed to server a few clients. It was without problem till yesterday when browsing seems to failed from the web browser.
It showed the "Connection failed" error page. I can't find any error message in my log files, all the log files seem to show nothing good outcome.

However from the terminal, nslookup fed back instant replies. I am not sure why it doesn't work from my web browser, the proxy server itself happened to have the same problem too, is this a squid problem or is it something else?

please help me if possible..thanks!

Regards
yong