Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] No cache to one IP address

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, razidan wrote:

I didn't read over what I wrote before I sent it...

Is there any way to check whether if the websites accessed from 192.168.0.14 are being cached or not?

store.log. If there is SWAPOUT entries maching your requests then objects got cached.

or clearing your browser cache and then access the same page again (but NOT by pressing the reload button). If cached you should see TCP_HIT, if not cached only TCP_MISS.

Regards
Henrik