Search squid archive

[squid-users] Squid FTP server

Hie All,

I need your help , i want to configure my box Fedora C-2 to allow users
on windows machines to FTP using Internet Explorer. Basically i have
tried with squid to ftp thru the browser and it keeps telling me that
i have read only access.how can i configure squid to allow me to FTP
across, i know its easier with IP fowarding but i am using iptables
and those are much difficult to implement

Any Takings

Rgds

Duncan Rack