Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Zero sized reply and other recent access problems

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, H Matik wrote:

anyway, IMO the error message is obscure for the user, it starts saying

the URL: (blank)

Not on the problems I know of, with the odd exception where Squid can not parse the request sent by the client.

If you gave a few examples of the sites you have problems with helping you is a lot easier, preferably with the relevant cache.log messages about the request/response.

As you do not provide any information on which sites are failing for you or how they fail (cache.log messages, error messages etc) we have to make wild guesses about the details of the problems you refer to and this discussion is very unlikely to get anywhere meaningful.

Regards
Henrik