Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] deny_info replace full URL

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Brad Taylor wrote:

deny_info http://your.domain/errorpage.asp?url=%s some_acl

When we setup the asp page to display the value of %s, the value is the origin server not squid, the requested server. I'm I doing something wrong. Shouldn't %s be the requested URL?

%s is the requested URL in the eye of Squid.

If you have set up your Squid to mangle the URL, not using the server name etc sent by the client then this is what will be seen in %s, or in other words the same as you see in access.log.

Regards
Henrik