Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

There is websense connector whcih should be installed in squid proxy
server, and in squid.conf should be defined redirector as helper outside
of squid program which is in this case this connector.
regards,
Nikolay Nenchev

marosania@xxxxxxxx@inet
02.03.2005 15:14

squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

Hi everybody,

I'd like to integrate squid to websense. I have
installed squid in a RedHat 9 machine and websense in
Windows 2003 server.
I can't find any documentation that descripes the
integration steps. Do you know how may I do this.

Thanks a lot.

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos
mails !