Search squid archive

[squid-users] Stuck here with Squid Configuration(Help needed)

I had posted this  previously but I didnt see any
response to it, so am posting it again as I am stuck
with my current setup of squid

Now my current set up as follows

a). Squid Proxy - Squid 2.5 Stable 7 running on FC3
with Ldap authentication
b).Content filtering - DansGuardian 2.8.0.4 configured
to access Squid

They are working fine till this much , now I am having
problem with each login restricted to 1 IP address at
a time. To do this I have to use max_user_ip ACL along
with authenticate_ip_ttl directives to achive it but
as Dansguardian is standing between User request and
Squid, squid see only the loopback address coming from
DG's requests. So How do I go about restricting each
logins with one ip at a time in this scenario?.

I am stuck here and need ur suggestion badly
Thanx in advance
Babs

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!