Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:14:11PM +0100, sania maro wrote:

> I'd like to integrate squid to websense. I have
> installed squid in a RedHat 9 machine and websense in
> Windows 2003 server.
> I can't find any documentation that descripes the
> integration steps. Do you know how may I do this.

I have never separated websense like that - I have it all running on the
same solaris box with squid.  At a guess you need to install some of the
components onto the linux machine - I think the bits you need are the
policy server... or maybe just the integration needs to be installed.
I have installed websense a few times but I normally just put it all on
the squid box...

--
Brett Lymn