Search squid archive

[squid-users] Load Balancing

As it is described in the Squid Docomentation:

# A pair of delay parameters is written restore/maximum, where restore is
# the number of bytes (not bits - modem and network speeds are usually
# quoted in bits) per second placed into the bucket, and maximum is the
# maximum number of bytes which can be in the bucket at any time.
#
# For example, if delay pool number 1 is a class 2 delay pool as in the
# above example, and is being used to strictly limit each host to 64kbps
# (plus overheads), with no overall limit, the line is:
#
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 13000/13000

I'm using the configuration above. My problem is, that eath user gots 13kbps, but the 13000 mean bytes = 104kbps
Is this a documentation bug?
greetings
Dominik Jais