Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] DG + Squid: Blank page; refresh to display

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Perry Gilfillan wrote:

Things are working well so far except that FireFox presents a blank page the first time a page is requested. A simple refresh is suficient to pull the page in, but it is bothering me no end.

Does it work if you do not use DansGuardian?

If the answer is simple, I'll appreciate a pointer in the right direction. I can get logs this evening if more information is needed.

access.log details showing both the blank page and the refresh would be helpful, preferably with log_mime_hdrs enabled.

Regards
Henrik