Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Zero Sized Reply - something to try on FreeBSD - FAQ update requested

David Landgren wrote:
[...]

Sure enough, deactivating this parameter by running the command

/sbin/sysctl net.inet.tcp.blackhole=0

Err, the subject of my email mentioned FreeBSD, but of course I forgot to specify that this is indeed the case, in the message. The box in question is running FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE.

Later this year I'll probably reformat it and install 5.3-STABLE, but as the 5.x line also has the same sysctl variables I imagine the fix applies there as well.

David