Search squid archive

[squid-users] Squid is blocking MSN Messenger

Hello, I have Squid 2.4 installed in a Debian machine and a firewall
in another machine. I configured the firewall so that only the machine
with Squid can directly access Internet, thus forcing users to use the
proxy in their browser and MSN configurations. Everything worked fine
until two weeks ago. All of a sudden, although internet acces was fine
MSN could not connect anymore. If I open port 1863 in the firewall MSN
can connect again (I know it´s bypassing proxy in such way), but
when I return to normal config it shows TCP_MISS/503 in access.log for
URL gateway.messenger.hotmail.com. I´ve been searching for solutions
since then, but was unable to find any. Could anyone please help ?

Thanks