Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Logging into PostgreSQL

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz] wrote:

Sure,  but how will that happen the data is not CSV format even If I use
http://www.edlsystems.com/shellsql

Personally I consider translation from one text format to another trivial. And in addition there is several related examples around to pick inspiration from in both how to read Squid access.log and how to insert data into databases of different kinds..

Regards
Henrik