Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Re: WCCP + squid 2.5-STABLE7 + linux 2.6.10

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Jesse Guardiani wrote:

OK. It's blocking the traffic now. I try to access a page on the
client and the browser just spins. I'm not seeing any new entries
in my squid access log, but the counters in iptables are incrementing
as shown above.

My guess is that since the squid box is on the same subnet as the
client box, the cisco is looping port 80 traffic from the squid
back to the squid. Does that sound possible? Again, I'm not seeing
anything in access.log though. What do you think?

tcpdump is your friend in diagnosing problems on this level.

Regards
Henrik