Von: ripo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ripo@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005 14:34
An: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [squid-users] allowing to intranet

hello,
please can you help me (write few lines of code?:-) below..

i have squid configured with ACL http access allow etc..
to some IPs - so some computers can go to internet and other to nowhere..

but i want now to have for all computers access to intranet (e.g. addressses
*.company-intra.net)
and for some to internet as it is now..

how to do it?

thank you