Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Re: File download blocking

On 22.02 09:07, zottmann wrote:
> I think it is better to use a "rep_mime_tipe" acl, because this way you have
> better control over what is being downloaded then using file extensions.

many servers serve wrong types, e.g. use application/base64 for many file
types. I'm afraid the only solution is to put content filter before/behind
SQUID.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
WinError #99999: Out of error messages.