Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid + gmail ???

check whether you have opened HTTPS [443] port or not?

Try browsing any secure site[that require secure communication httpS].
i.e any banking Or e-commerce.

I don't think gmail.com & google.com both being blocked by any ACL .

[If you are bocking anything & everything starting from alphabet g,
using regular expression[regress]]

gmail.com  problem may be arising due browser being not supported by gmail!.

Please use IE6,Netscape 4+,Firefox 1.0 etc.

But most importatnt thing