Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] retrieving data from cache

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, [iso-8859-1] Péntek Imre wrote:

Actally, I know my cache_dir :)), I saw in the log this file was once stored,
but anyways I don't know the actual file name where it was stored. Is there
any way to find out?

If you have the store.log from when the file was stored then the file number can be found there.

If not you will need to perform a search on the cache files. The purge script can be used as a basis for this.

Regards
Henrik