Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] squid-2.5.STABLE8 compilation error

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Yousef Raffah wrote:

Yes, this is the main reason I want squid for ;)

openssl-devel
openssl-0.9.7a-22.1
openssl-devel-0.9.7a-22.1

krb5-devel
krb5-devel-1.2.7-19

pkgconfig
pkgconfig-0.14.0-5

I have these packages installed.

Are you positively sure you had these installed when you ran configure the first time? The error indicates configure could not find the openssl headers from openssl-devel.

Try "make distclean" or start from a new source tree.

I'm sorry but which packages exactly? How can I know the required
development packages here?

You already have these.

Regards
Henrik