Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] http_reply_access and windows groups

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Carlos wrote:

I didn´t really understand how does it work... By doing this, can I use "acl_thar_needs_to_be_evaluated", wich, in our case, would be an external acl using wbinfo_group.pl, in a http_reply_access rule?

Yes, provided the ttl does not expire between http_access and http_reply_access.

Or, better yet, is there a simpler way to do that?

Wait for Squid-3 where http_reply_access should allow for external acl lookups proper.

Regards
Henrik