Search squid archive

[squid-users] Adjusting web pages delivered by the server

Hello guys!

I would like Squid to listen all the HTTP traffic in
the middle of the host-server conversation so it could
take the HTML page delivered by the server to the host
and make some adjusts to it (let´s say, putting a logo
in the end of the page, shrinking the page, etc.). Can
it be done? Or else, can a module be implemented for
squid in any programming language that could act
maybe, I don´t know, like a CGI or something else? If
not, what do you suggest me to make this adjustments
on the web pages delivered by the server?

Thanks in advance to you all

Rodrigo

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis