Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] deny_info replace full URL

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Brad Taylor wrote:

This sounds like what I'm looking for, not sure how I missed it :)  But
I can't find any examples, as I'm not to sure how this works.  I've
searched the archives with no luck.  Where can I find more info on
deny_info and %s?

There isn't much more to say about it. The %s is meant to give the denied URL to your error page, as in the following example:

deny_info http://your.domain/errorpage.asp?url=%s  some_acl

Regards
Henrik