Search squid archive

[squid-users] cache seems like not working

I ran squid-2.5.STABLE3-0 with transparent proxy, I don't understand why the
cache seems like not working, because if a user has downloaded a file then
if the other want to download the same file from the same site then he/she
must re-download the file. please advise what should I do? .. many thanks in
advance

Regards
Winanjaya