Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] ssl-patch ./. STABLE8

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Thomas Werner wrote:

my problem is, i'm not a hardcore coder and really dont know something
about c and the other stuff or to have time to take time for understanding
the code :)))

Usually it isn't that hart, just a matter of editing a text file.

See the .rej files for the changes which need to get done.

You can also try uppering the fuzz level to the patch command, chances are high it will get it correcly.

can i have an example?

man patch

(is there a timeline or what are the next milestones for the squid3 release?)

There is no time plan for the Squid-3.0 release at this time.

I have however updated the ssl patch to 2.5.STABLE8 some minutes ago. Should be available on the web tomorrow.

Regards
Henrik