Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Re: [ilugd] SQUID-Not able to access secure site

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, thomas wrote:

I am behind a router.
The FAQ 4.8 says for general case. My problem is , non secure sites
(e.g rediffmail.com) are working fine. We are facing problem with
zsecure site only.
Is the firewals issue, still exist.

If you are inside a firewall and must us a parent is it important you follow what the FAQ says, if not secure and dynamic sites won't work proper.

Regards
Henrik