Search squid archive

[squid-users] SquidNT log file analysis?

Hi All;

I'm curious to know if anyone might be using SquidNT that has managed to
find a log file analysis tool that will allow reporting on URL's
visited?

Similar to SRG or SARG listed on http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/

The problem that I'm running into is the majority of log parsing scripts
written for Squid are designed to compile on a *nix platform and/or use
*nix paths.  I know that Squid has the ability to emulate a httpd log
format and that format is cross-platform, but I imagine if I were to rig
something together to parse a httpd log the output would be very
confusing.  That's something that I would like to avoid if possible due
to the audience that will ultimately be viewing this information.

Am I stuck?

Thanks for any help!