Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy problem... bug?

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Danny wrote:

I'm currently using Squid 2.5 as a transparent proxy and it has always
loaded every page fine.  This is the first time entering the proxy
information into the browser has made a difference.  The URL is:
http://www.goodbrush.com/

When loaded properly the website titled "The Art of Craig Mullins"
comes up.  But when I load it with Squid working transparently I get
the neverlan.net website.

Have you set squid.conf properly for transparent interception proxying? Specifically the "httpd_accel_uses_host_header on" directive.

What does access.log say?

Regards
Henrik