Search squid archive

[squid-users] AKAMAI.NEt showing up in Squid Logs

After reviewing my squid logs I noticed that one of the users kept access
the following site:  a248.e.akamai.net:443. I ran Anti-virus and Spybot S&D
but it did not show anything on the workstation.  I have tried to research
the removal of this errant cache service and cannot find any removal
instructions.  I know this is a little off topic, but has anyone else had
this same issue pop up in there Squid logs and if you have, how did you
correct it.

Thanks In Advance