Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Controlling remote squid ACLs

Well since you know all that you must add Apache and Linux Security on the List would advise webmin too plus snmp. Nordstrom wrote:

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, tomlobato wrote:

I need to make a interface for a net adm to manage remote squid ACLs. My
scenario: 15 remote Linux gateways, each one runs on a different network. I
know well how to work with squid, it's ACLs, Perl and C, but it's not clear
for me what is the better option for implement such system.

webmin includes a Squid module which may be helpful to you.

Regards
Henrik

 / ''We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are''\