Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] question on external_acl_type

Henrik,

Thank you so much!  Your answer did help me a lot and I could
understand what the problem was!  As you advised, I could solve
the problem by removing %{Referer} from the external_acl_type
statement below.

In fact, I just added %{Referer} and some other arguments to
leave them as logs of the helper...

Thanks again.
Regards,
Norio